CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 12, 2007

What a Day!!

Spongebob Bouncy House!!!
Some of the crew...hanging out!!
Jaelyn's Car's cake!
Opening some presents

Before the party...she is so cute!!
I love this smile!!
Blowing out the candles...
What a messy day!!!
Can you see how tired she is already?


Today was Jaelyn's b-day party and wow... what a day!! We had a lot of families here today, a bouncy house, and a GREAT time! Jaelyn picked a Spongebob bouncy house and she was just thrilled with it when it arrived! The kids had a blast and I will probably get another one next year for her party. It kept the kids so entertained the whole time and we didn't even have to worry about a thing!


I must say that I was tired even before the party even started from all the cleaning, planning , and decorating! Jaelyn did good, even with no nap and now the kids are in bed and exhausted!! I am ready for bed myself!!


Leading up to this day was crazy busy! I teach a Bible study on Thursdays, Friday for a fundraiser at Church, my girlfriend Lisa and I delivered flowers all day for local florist. It was such a great time, but boy was I tired...but it didn't stop there! The kids had a barnyard dance at their school, so we made our way there for the hoe down and had a good time. When we got home from the dance we immediatly noticed that something was wrong with Samson...our Yellow Lab. He had bumps all over his body! Did you know that dogs can get hives? I had to run him to the vet for an emergency visit, so they could give him a shot to stop the allergic reaction. They said that if we had waited, his face could have swollen up and his throat could swell shut! I was shocked. I love my lab like one of my kids and would be devasted if something happened to him... he is one of a kind. He has a personality like a human! Just ask any of our friends that know him! So, after a nice little lump of sum, he is fine and on medicine now. I am just glad he is ok!


Well, It has been a long day and I need to get things ready for tomorrow morning. Steve plays in Praise and Worship and has to be there early to practice and the kids and I go with him so I can get things ready for pre-school!


Here are some pictures. I am sure they will be all out of order, but I am still learning this picture attachment thing. Hopefully soon. I will have to do another lesson with my MENTOR Mindy!!!

1 comments:

Mindy said...

OMG looks like so much fun! How cool! Alec had the SAME Cars cake for his b-day..same design and everything. LOL. How funny. She is such a doll...hope you had a nice Mothers Day.
Hugs
Mindy