CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 7, 2007

Here is Brandy....

A little about me. Well, It could take days to tell you who I really am, but I will keep it short. I am a spunky person who loves to have fun. I am still in shock that I am 30 cause I surely don't FEEL 30! I have three beautiful kids, two girls and one boy, and I love them with all my heart. They are what keep me busy and my life complete. I am envious of the adoption world and truly feel that one day I will be adding another child to our family. We just finished the foster care classes and are waiting to be licensed soon. I am in school full time right now (and ready for the semester to be over) and will be finished with my ECE degree next Spring. My degree has been a long process, but I never imagined myself going to college and pursuing a degree and actually being successful. I have been with my husband for ten years now and we will have been married for eight years May 29th! I love my husband and he has definitly been my "Knight In Shinning Armor!" He is in the Air Force and has taken me on a wonderful journey around the world. Two weeks after we were married, I packed my things and moved to Lakenheath RAF, England. We enjoyed our time there and toured England with our four year old daughter Chelsea. Two years after we had been married, Tyler Mathew joined us in June. We were ready to move closer to home and instead were stationed at Lajes AFB, Azores. I am sure you are scratching your head and wondering where in the world is the Azores right? Well, it's nine tiny and I mean tiny islands in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Portugal. We enjoyed learning the Portugese culture for two years, but after two years we were then moved to California. We were trying for North Dakota and ended up in California! Hmmm...not sure what happened there. Three days after our arrival here in California, we discovered something....I was pregnant! Yep, baby number three and we didn't even have a house yet! It was an interesting way to start off here in Cali! So...that kind of brings you to the present.Kind of..I will talk more tomorrow about the time we have been here in California. My baby girl will be three on May 9th, so there is plenty more to talk about. I am hoping with this blog to improve my writing skills, stay in touch with family and friends, and to just vent. I have three kids, two dogs, a husband, and am a full-time student....I am sure I will find something to talk about!! I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I do!!

1 comments:

Mindy said...

You are so funny! Like I would be mad you started a blog. LOL. Whatever you want to change on here let me know and I will help you out. Mikayla has had a rough night tonight and I think she is missing Kris. She keeps looking around I think she is looking for him. I am ready for him to come home already but I am having a good time with my mom and dad.
Hugs